3 Ingredient Fruit Dip
Sweet, sweet fruit dip!!
This is a first for me. Usually I’m a take it or leave it kind of girl when it comes to fruit dip. Meaning, it’s not all that exciting because I’ll happily eat fruit without it.
Ryan is a total fruit dip person. He’s actually a BIG dig person in general.
So the real reason why I don’t love a lot of fruit dips is because of the….
Yeah, I have a weird relationship with cream cheese.
I don’t want cream cheese in savory dip, in my soup, in pasta, inside wantons, stuffed inside chicken or french toast, in mac & cheese or spaghetti.
The only places I can tolerate cream cheese is in cheesecake (praise the Lord, because it’s one of my favorite desserts), occasionally as a cream cheese frosting on cake, and flavored cream cheese on a bagel.
That is literally it. If something has cream cheese inside of it, DON’T TELL ME because I will avoid it. I’m not saying that those types of dishes with cream cheese wouldn’t taste good, just don’t tell me about it because ignorance is bliss and may be the key to getting me to try it.
All of this to say, fruit dip typically has cream cheese.
But I came up with a bomb.com 3 ingredient fruit dip with no cream cheese 🙌
These are the 3 ingredients 👇
An electric mixer is going to be key. You’ll start by mixing the yogurt with the marshmallow creme. At first, you’ll see little chunks of marshmallow creme, just keep mixing and mixing. Adding the cool whip in will also help smooth out those chunks.
If you still have chunks in yours, you didn’t mix it long enough.
I like to pop this dip in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to chill before serving!
It’s delicious and addicting. I think the strawberries were my favorite to eat with the dip.
3 Ingredient Fruit Dip
Yield: 3 cups of fruit dip
3 ingredient fruit dip! We love this creamy dip because there’s NO cream cheese!
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 container marshmallow creme, 7 oz
- 1 cup cool whip
- Fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl combine the yogurt and marshmallow creme. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture. At first, you’ll see little chunks of marshmallow creme, just keep mixing and mixing.
- Add in the cool whip. Adding the cool whip in will also help smooth out those chunks. Continue to mix. If you still have chunks in yours, you didn’t mix it long enough. Keep going!
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and stick in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to chill before serving!
- Serve with your favorite fruit.