Need a quick and easy dessert that doesn’t lack on wow factor? Strawberry fluff is a no-bake recipe perfect for family gatherings. I’ve perfected this strawberry fluff recipe into just 3 easy steps you can do in 10 minutes!
Fresh strawberries come together with yogurt, strawberry jello, vanilla instant pudding mix, cool whip, mini marshmallows, and pineapple tidbits to create an irresistible melt-in-your-mouth treat.
If you’ve never made fluff salad recipes, you’re missing out! Not only is this strawberry fluff salad recipe incredibly easy to make, but your whole family will keep coming back for more, and more! You might just want to go ahead and make a double batch, don’t say I didn’t warn you!
This easy dessert salad has a fluffy texture and the perfect tangy flavors from the fresh, juicy strawberries and tasty pineapple chunks. I love to have the ingredients on hand so I can make strawberry jello fluff salad any time I need a quick tasty dessert.
The hardest part about making this strawberry fluff recipe is not eating it all while you’re making it! Try to save some to share, because this is always a huge crowd pleaser!
Why You’ll Love This Strawberry Fluff
- Only 10 minutes to make!
- Just 7 simple ingredients
- No baking required!
- Perfect side dish or dessert for any occasion
- Bursting with strawberry flavor
What You’ll Need for Strawberry Fluff Salad
This seven ingredient strawberry fluff salad is a delicious dessert that requires no baking and is always a potluck favorite. Keep scrolling to get the full measurements and ingredients in the recipe card below.
- Plain or vanilla yogurt
- Strawberry jello mix
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Cool whip
- Mini marshmallows
- Pineapple tidbits or chunks: drain well
How to Make Strawberry Fluff Salad
This easy strawberry fluff is made with basic ingredients in just 3 simple steps. Follow these step-by-step instructions to dessert heaven! Get the full recipe in the recipe card below.
- Combine yogurt, jello and pudding. In a large mixing bowl combine the yogurt, strawberry jello powder and vanilla pudding powder, stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients. Fold in the cool whip, mini marshmallows, well drained pineapple tidbits or chunks, and chopped strawberries. Optional: also mix in 1 cup chopped nuts.
- Chill. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. This allows the mixture to thicken and for the marshmallows to soften.
Tips for the Best Strawberry Fluff
- Use Instant Pudding: Make sure to use instant vanilla pudding mix for this strawberry fluff dessert. A regular pudding mixture won’t set up fast enough.
- Serve cold. Strawberry fluff is best served cold. Be sure to chill it for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can even make this ahead the day before and let it chill overnight.
- Making this recipe for a large crowd? Fluffy salads are always great for a party! Just double the recipe if you plan on taking this fluffy salad recipe to a special occasion like a holiday cookout or other get-together.
Substitutions & Variations
- Use sugar-free pudding. If you want to reduce the sugar content, you can use sugar-free pudding mix.
- Use different pudding or jello flavors: You can try this recipe with a variety of different flavors of jello or pudding. I just can’t guarantee the same strawberry flavor if you don’t use vanilla pudding mix.
Storing & Freezing Suggestions
Freezing is not recommended for fluff salads because it completely changes the texture, but you can store leftover salad in the fridge for a few days. Make sure your fluff salad is in an airtight container and you can store it in the fridge for up to three days.
More Fluff Recipes
Strawberry Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 3 oz strawberry jello mix
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks, well drained
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl combine the yogurt, strawberry jello powder and vanilla pudding powder, stir until dissolved.
- Fold in the cool whip, mini marshmallows, well drained pineapple tidbits or chunks, and chopped strawberries. Optional: also mix in 1 cup chopped nuts.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. This allows the mixture to thicken and for the marshmallows to soften.