Want our top 10 essential dessert recipes?
Get our favorite classic recipes in your inbox! It’s 100% free, but we might make you hungry!
If I gave you graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars – what would you make?
S’mores! Easy answer, right?
Now.. let’s pretend you don’t have a campfire or fire pit. I bet that wouldn’t stop you from sandwiching a marshmallow and chocolate bar in-between two graham crackers. I know it wouldn’t stop me!
I don’t need my marshmallow to be toasty and my chocolate to my melty to enjoy a s’more.
S’mores are so good and such a classic summer treat, we wanted to come up with another way to enjoy graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows together. And no fire is required for this recipe!
We wanted to stay true to the original s’more so we created a recipe that only uses graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, and one secret ingredient – butter! Butter makes the world go round :)
These s’mores bars are a fun twist on rice krispie bars but instead of cereal, you use broken graham crackers!
Rice krispie bars just got brought to a whole new level with the introduction of graham crackers!
They are the perfect thing to bring to parties because you can whip up a whole pan in 10 minutes! Way easier than toting around a portable campfire, unless you have an expanding purse like Hermione :)
You’ll make these the same way you make rice krispies. Melt butter and marshmallows, pour that gooey mixture over the broken graham crackers, add in 1/3 cup mini marshmallows and 4 broken hershey’s bars. You could substitute chocolate chips for the hershey’s bars.
Press into a pan, and DEVOUR!
Is there even a need to slice these? I think I’ll just face plant!
- 1 box of graham crackers, broken into smaller pieces, 14.4oz
- 1, 16oz, bag of mini marshmallows
- 4 Hershey’s Bars, broken into smaller pieces
- 1 stick butter
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers into smaller pieces. Place in a bowl.
- Break the chocolate bars into smaller pieces. Place in a separate bowl.
- In a large pot over low heat, combine the butter and all of the marshmallows except reserve 1/3 cup for later. Stir until the mixture is melted. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add in the graham crackers and stir to mix.
- Add in the chocolate pieces and remaining marshmallows, stir to mix.
- Evenly press the s’mores bars into the pan and allow them to cool before cutting.