Mini Snicker’s Cheesecakes
7 ingredient mini snicker’s cheesecakes are easy to make in a muffin pan. This recipe for snickers cheesecake can feed a crowd! Prep and bake time done in 30 minutes!
Mini cheesecakes are like cupcakes. Everything you love about the full sized dessert made teeny tiny.
But I do think there is one advantage to mini cheesecakes – there’s more crust per bite! And if you’re a crust lover you understand how great that is!
Tools to Make Mini Cheesecakes in a Cupcake Pan
- standard size muffin pan
- paper muffin / cupcake liners
Making individual cheesecakes in a muffin pan is a great way to scale down a regular cheesecake recipe. Mini cheesecakes don’t require a water bath or any special tools, plus they bake faster than regular cheesecake.
Mini Snicker’s Cheesecake Ingredients
Our recipe for snickers cheesecake only calls for 5 ingredients!
- cream cheese: use two 8 oz packages. Be sure to use full fat, not low fat, cream cheese for best results.
- sugar: helps to balance the tanginess of the cream cheese.
- vanilla extract: just a teaspoon, but it enhances the classic cheesecake flavor.
- eggs: eggs are the last ingredient that get mixed into the cheesecake batter. Be sure to mix them in, one at a time, just until the yolk breaks. Over beating the eggs is the number one cause of air bubbles and cracking.
- chopped snickers: Yum. Be sure to chop the pieces small.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes in a Muffin Pan
- Line the muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place about 2 tbsp of the crust in the bottom of each liner. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to pack the crust down.
- Pre-bake the crust for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cheesecake batter ingredients together.
- Divide the cheesecake batter evenly among the muffin liners.
- Bake until the center of the cheesecake only slightly jiggles when you shake the muffin pan.
Total Time Required
- 4 minutes to prep the crust
- 5 minutes to pre-bake the crust
- 5 minutes to prep the cheesecake
- 20 ish minutes to bake cheesecake
- at least 4 hours to refrigerate the cheesecake before serving. I prefer to refrigerate mine overnight. Waiting is the hardest part, right?!
How to Tell When Mini Cheesecakes are Done Baking
The best way to tell when the mini snicker’s cheesecakes are done is the jiggle test. The center of the cheesecake should jiggle slightly when you shake the pan and the edges of the cheesecake will be slightly more puffy or airy.
How to Cool Mini Cheesecakes
Once the cheesecakes are done baking, remove the pan from the oven and place it on the counter until the cheesecakes have cooled to room temperature. Then loosely cover the muffin pan with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight to chill.
Why Did my Mini Cheesecakes Sink
Over beating the eggs is the number one cause of air bubbles in cheesecake. Air bubbles cause the cheesecakes to sink in the middle as they cool. Be sure to mix the eggs in, one at a time, just until the yolk breaks. Once all the eggs have been added to the cheesecake batter, beat for only 30-60 seconds, until the eggs are fully incorporated.
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature before beating it. Room temperature cream cheese is easier to whip.
- The eggs are the last ingredient that get mixed into the cheesecake batter. Be sure to mix them in, one at a time, just until the yolk breaks. Over beating the eggs is the number one cause of air bubbles and cracking.
- Thoroughly chill the mini cheesecake factory snickers cheesecakes in the fridge before serving.
To be a little extra fancy, you could serve the cheesecakes with caramel and chocolate sauce drizzled over the tops.
How to Freeze Mini Cheesecakes
- Cool the cheesecakes completely before freezing.
- Place the mini cheesecakes, without any garnishes, on a baking sheet, uncovered, and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, wrap each cheesecake in aluminum foil and place them inside a ziplock bag in the freezer. They can be frozen for 4 months. To thaw, place them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving add your desired toppings.
Snicker’s are one of my favorite candy bars so combined with cheesecake, these are irresistible!
More Cheesecake Desserts
- Mini Cheesecakes with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bottom
- Mini Coffee Cheesecakes
- No Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
Mini Snicker’s Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 stick
- 16 oz full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, added one at a time
- ½ cup chopped snicker’s plus more to top the cheesecakes, feel free to add more chopped snickers as you see fit
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Line a regular sized muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until it resembles coarse sand.
- Put 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp of graham cracker crumbs in each muffin cup.
- Use a 1/3 cup (or similar) to press the crumbs down firmly into the pan.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool while prepping the cheesecake.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the chopped snicker’s pieces, mix with a spatula.
- Place a little more than 2 tbsp of cheesecake batter in each muffin cup.
- Top the cheesecakes with additional chopped snicker’s if desired.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature then place them in the fridge for at least 2 hours to chill before serving. If refrigerating overnight, loosely cover the cheesecakes in plastic wrap.
I love this one Beth! It looks delicious. I like as few ingredients as possible and this one is perfect.
Can you change out the candy (i.e. mini peanut butter cups , slkor toffee bars or butter fingers )) ?
Hi Kim! Yep, I think that will work well!
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert! These minis look so good and sound so easy to make.
How long can we keep them in the fridge? Will they still be fresh in 3 days?
Can you bake this as one big cheesecake instead of mini’s?
Hi Tam! The proportions would be different so I wouldn’t recommend it, but I have other regular sized cheesecake recipes here!
Would the proportions change if I do it on a mini cheesecake liner?
Your cheesecakes look so perfect! I wanted to know if you topped with extra snickers before baking? If so, the chocolate doesn’t melt everywhere and look a mess?
Hi Jessica! I did add snickers to the tops of the cheesecake before baking, and no problem with the chocolate!
Great recipe 👌! I made a batch of snickers and a batch using kit kats. My family loved them! Thank you!
Can you use a mini cheesecake pan for this recipe?
Yes! The bake time might be slightly different.
What temp do you cook it at?
Can I make these a week ahead and what’s best way to store??
You can make them ahead of time and store in them an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How many eggs?
2 large eggs
Can milky ways be used to make these?
Oh definitely 😍
Can you use the mini cupcake tin without the individual paper lining?
Are you talking about a mini muffin pan? Yes, you could use that. The baking time would need to be decreased if using the mini pan.
I felt like mine needed a little something extra, so I topped them with caramel syrup!! Yum!!