Pumpkin dip is an easy no bake pumpkin dessert the whole family will love! Serve pumpkin fluff with graham crackers, gingersnaps, apple slices or nuts.
We take pumpkin dip seriously. During the recipe testing process for this dip we tried a whole bunch of different combinations.
But ultimately we LOVED this combination. The powdered sugar adds sweetness and the cream cheese adds the perfect cream cheese flavor, making the dip taste rich and creamy!
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- heavy whipping cream
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- powdered sugar
- cream cheese
How To Make Pumpkin Fluff
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and heavy cream with an electric mixer.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, powdered sugar and softened cream cheese. Beat again until smooth.
- Transfer the pumpkin dip to a serving bowl. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, gingersnaps, apple slices, etc.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice in your pantry, make your own! The following will yield 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
Make Ahead of Time
You can make this pumpkin pie dip ahead of time. Follow the directions to make the dip. Put the dip in an airtight container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. You can store the dip in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serve Pumpkin Dip With..
- nilla wafers
- apple slices
- Be sure to use an electric mixer to combine the pumpkin fluff. When you combine the heavy cream and pudding, the mixture will be very thick.
- Use 100% canned pumpkin puree, not canned pumpkin pie mix.
- You can store the dip in the fridge for up to 3 days.
More Pumpkin Desserts
- 1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and heavy cream with an electric mixer until well blended. You will NOT prepare the pudding mix as directed on the box.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, powdered sugar and softened cream cheese. Beat again until fully combined and smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, gingersnaps, apple slices, etc. Cover leftovers and store in the refrigerator.
- Optional: top the dip with homemade whipped cream. Beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the dip and dust with cinnamon.