Want our top 10 essential dessert recipes?
Get our favorite classic recipes in your inbox! It’s 100% free, but we might make you hungry!
Oreo Cheesecake Dip
VIDEO RECIPE! Learn how to make this oreo cheesecake dip!
So Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’ve been trying to brainstorm ideas for Ryan.
I don’t think it’s fair that Valentine’s Day is usually all about the women. I want my man to feel loved and appreciated on that day too!
In the past we’ve gone out to dinner a few times, but restaurants are so crowded that it doesn’t really feel romantic when you’re packed in like sardines. We’ve also made homemade pizza a few times.
I remember our first Valentine’s Day after we were married. Ryan had ordered flowers to be delivered. But they didn’t show up until 6pm, plus they were all mushed. I like getting flowers, but I told him I’d be just fine with grocery store flowers from now on!
I feel like Ryan is kind of hard to buy a gift for. We’re both very practical – I mean I gave him a nose hair trimmer for his birthday.
And his hobbies are kind of complicated – he likes building electronic things like the raspberry pi or am/fm radio kit where you solder things.
But I actually thought of a few ideas just in writing this, so I feel relieved!
Plus I know that food is a good way to Ryan’s heart.
There’s just something about oreos. Everyone loves them, plus they are super versatile. You can eat them plain, crush them up, use them as a crust, bake with them, etc.
We’re sharing our recipe for oreo cheesecake dip and it’s only 4 ingredients: cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, cool whip and oreos!
You could serve this dip with graham crackers, strawberries, nilla wafers, apple slices, pretzels – the list is really endless! Find your favorite or serve it with a variety of options!
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 oz, softened
- 1 container marshmallow creme/fluff, 7 oz
- 1 container cool whip, 8 oz
- 15 oreos, crushed well
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the marshmallow creme/fluff and beat again until incorporated.
- Add in the cool whip and crushed oreos and mix by hand with a spatula.
- Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers, strawberries, nilla wafers, apple slices, pretzels, etc.