Oreo Cheesecake Dip
VIDEO RECIPE! Learn how to make this oreo cheesecake dip!
So Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’ve been trying to brainstorm ideas for Ryan.
I don’t think it’s fair that Valentine’s Day is usually all about the women. I want my man to feel loved and appreciated on that day too!
In the past we’ve gone out to dinner a few times, but restaurants are so crowded that it doesn’t really feel romantic when you’re packed in like sardines. We’ve also made homemade pizza a few times.
I remember our first Valentine’s Day after we were married. Ryan had ordered flowers to be delivered. But they didn’t show up until 6pm, plus they were all mushed. I like getting flowers, but I told him I’d be just fine with grocery store flowers from now on!
I feel like Ryan is kind of hard to buy a gift for. We’re both very practical – I mean I gave him a nose hair trimmer for his birthday.
And his hobbies are kind of complicated – he likes building electronic things like the raspberry pi or am/fm radio kit where you solder things.
But I actually thought of a few ideas just in writing this, so I feel relieved!
Plus I know that food is a good way to Ryan’s heart.
There’s just something about oreos. Everyone loves them, plus they are super versatile. You can eat them plain, crush them up, use them as a crust, bake with them, etc.
We’re sharing our recipe for oreo cheesecake dip and it’s only 4 ingredients: cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, cool whip and oreos!
You could serve this dip with graham crackers, strawberries, nilla wafers, apple slices, pretzels – the list is really endless! Find your favorite or serve it with a variety of options!
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 oz, softened
- 1 container marshmallow creme/fluff, 7 oz
- 1 container cool whip, 8 oz
- 15 oreos, crushed well
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the marshmallow creme/fluff and beat again until incorporated.
- Add in the cool whip and crushed oreos and mix by hand with a spatula.
- Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers, strawberries, nilla wafers, apple slices, pretzels, etc.