Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting
This homemade strawberry whipped cream is a lick-the-bowl-clean type of recipe! The feedback I get on this recipe is that everyone goes crazy over it, and it’s so easy – winner! With only 3 ingredients, you’ll have strawberry whipped cream to frost cupcakes, cake and pie.
I just made your strawberry whipped cream recipe, and it’s amazing! So easy!! I made angel food cake and frosted it with the strawberry whipped cream and then garnished with whole fresh strawberries on top!-Dusty
Strawberry lovers unite with Pink Whipped Cream!
Whip up a burst of berry goodness with this delightful Strawberry Whipped Cream recipe!
Combining the sweetness of strawberries with the creaminess of heavy cream and the sweet touch of powdered sugar, this fluffy, pink-tinted delight is a game-changer for any dessert.
Using the magic of strawberry Jello powder, this easy-to-make whipped cream adds a vibrant twist to your treats.
Get ready to elevate your desserts with this irresistibly fruity and velvety topping that’s sure to tantalize taste buds and brighten up any occasion!
Why You’ll Love Strawberry Jello Whipped Cream
- Effortlessly easy: Whip up this Strawberry Jello Whipped Cream in no time with only three ingredients
- Vibrant and flavorful: The addition of strawberry Jello powder gives this whipped cream a delightful pink hue and a burst of fruity taste, instantly enhancing the appeal of any dessert.
- Elevates desserts: Transform ordinary treats into extraordinary delights with this light, airy, and deliciously sweet topping that adds a unique twist to your favorite sweets.
Strawberry Creme Ingredients
- heavy cream
- strawberry jello powder
- powdered sugar
How to Make Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Chill a metal mixing bowl and beaters in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Put all 3 ingredients in the chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form / it’s scoopable with a spoon and holds its shape.
Tips for Making Strawberry Whipped Cream Frosting
Chilling the bowl before making homemade whipped cream is crucial for a few reasons:
- Faster Whipping: A chilled bowl helps maintain a lower temperature while whipping the cream. This allows the fat in the cream to firm up quicker, resulting in faster and more efficient whipping.
- Improved Stability: Cold temperatures help keep the fat molecules in the cream stable. This stability ensures a firmer whipped cream that holds its shape better and doesn’t deflate as quickly.
- Consistency and Volume: Chilling the bowl aids in achieving the desired consistency and volume of whipped cream. It helps in creating peaks that are stiff and long-lasting.
- Prevents Melting: If the bowl is warm, it can cause the cream to warm up too quickly, leading to difficulties in achieving the desired whipped consistency. Chilling the bowl prevents premature melting of the cream.
Overall, a chilled bowl sets the stage for successful whipped cream by providing the ideal conditions for achieving the perfect texture and stability.
Can Pink Whipped Cream be made in advance?
Whipped cream is best made just before serving due to its tendency to lose airiness and become denser over time.
Freshly whipped cream has a superior texture and consistency compared to making it in advance. Without stabilizers, it gradually deflates and may lose its fluffy appeal. While stabilizers can help maintain its texture, the taste and appearance might not match that of freshly whipped cream.
Making it just before serving ensures the best taste, texture, and visual appeal.
Strawberry Cream Serving Suggestions
Chocolate cupcakes: Bakery style “doctored up” chocolate cupcakes! This is an easy, one bowl chocolate cake mix cupcake recipe without pudding or coffee.
Angel food cake: This is the recipe that everyone will ask you for! This recipe shows you how to use all purpose flour instead of cake flour, and you can easily make it gluten free!
Strawberry cake: From scratch 9×13 inch fresh strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting! Uses real strawberries and strawberry yogurt.
How to Store Jello Whipped Cream
To store Jello whipped cream, transfer it to an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. Ensure the container has a tight seal to prevent air from affecting its texture.
Properly stored, Jello whipped cream will keep well in the refrigerator for about 24 to 48 hours. Be mindful that over time, the whipped cream might lose some of its airiness and may require a brief re-whipping before serving to restore its fluffy texture. Avoid leaving it at room temperature for extended periods to maintain its quality.
Jello Whipped Cream Dessert
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp strawberry jello powder
- Place a metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer. Add the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and strawberry jello powder, and beat with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form / it’s scoop-able with a spoon and holds its shape.
- Use on cakes, cupcakes, pies, hot cocoa, etc. Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.