Throw your hands in the air if you love no bake desserts!
I can’t believe this is the first no bake dessert I am sharing.. I actually had to search my own blog for “no bake” because I couldn’t believe I haven’t shared one before.
I would guess that you would usually have most of the ingredients in this recipe on hand.
Practically dangerous because I do have these things on hand.. and these no bake crunchy chocolate peanut butter bars only take 20 minutes to make.
But they do take 30 minutes to chill, in which you can enjoy some ice cream. Or lick the chocolate bowl.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pack or 9 grahams) graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips and a tad of oil to help melt the chips
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter together, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers and powdered sugar. Once mixed, add in the peanut butter mixture, and mix to combine.
- Either spray or line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper. Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly into the pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and a bit of oil in a microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on 60% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until they are set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
You could add chopped peanuts on top of the chocolate if you’d like. In fact, the possibilities are endless.