Santa Graham Crackers
Easy to make Santa Graham Crackers are the perfect edible treat to make at home with your kids or at a school Christmas party! You can buy all the supplies at the grocery store, ZERO prep involved!
This week is going to be a busy one! Everyone is finishing up at work and school, there might be holiday parties and programs to attend. Plus it’s the last week to buy and wrap gifts.
I am right there with you! Ryan and I are last minute gift shoppers so we will be doing some shopping, wrapping & hustling to get to the post office to mail gifts to our family in Minnesota.
Not to mention, we still need to finish our gifts for each other!
Today’s “recipe” (I would consider it more of a tutorial) is meant to be EASY.
You might be looking for a fun edible craft to do with your kids, or maybe you’re a preschool or school teacher and you’re looking for an edible holiday project for your students at your holiday party.
This is also a great last minute treat because it requires ZERO preparation. You can buy everything at the store. And I’m even giving you “permission” to buy canned frosting – which as a food blogger, isn’t something I normally do, but for this treat I say DO IT!
The amount of supplies you’ll need depends on how many you plan to make.
If you’re wanting a substitution for the red sparkle gel, you can add red food coloring to a separate can of frosting and use that for santa’s hat.
If you’re wanting a substitution for the candy eye balls, you can use white frosting and black frosting, or even a round black sprinkle.
This edible craft is easy to make, something kids will enjoy and clean up is a breeze!
Santa graham cracker video
Santa Graham Crackers
- Break the graham crackers into squares, and turn the graham cracker so it looks like a diamond.
- Spread vanilla frosting in a V shape on the cracker.
- Add shredded coconut on top of the frosting.
- Use the red sparkle gel (or red frosting) to create a triangle on the top of the cracker for Santa’s hat. Add a few pieces of shredded coconut to the top of the hat.
- Use a toothpick or something similar to dab a little bit of frosting on the cracker to make spots for 2 eyes and a nose. Place the candy eye balls on top of the frosting and place a red ball sprinkle on top of the frosting for Santa’s nose.
- Enjoy your cute creation and eat!