Berry Lemonade Popsicles
This recipe for Berry Lemonade Popsicles is a part of the #PourMoreFun campaign and has been compensated by #CollectiveBias. As always, all opinions are my own, and thank you for supporting the organizations that make it possible for me to continue to provide quality content to you!
Berry Lemonade Popsicles are perfect for summer with fresh strawberries and blueberries!
One of my favorite things about being a food blogger is hearing about new products. Once I hear about something new, I keep my eyes peeled for it when I’m at the grocery store and if I find it, it’s kind of like Christmas morning!
I had a christmas morning moment last week when I was at Walmart. I was looking for some lemonade and I found these awesome Country Time Lemonade Starters.
Of course making lemonade at home is nothing new.. but usually you have to buy the powdered packets, which honestly aren’t my fav because sometimes I see powdered floaties at the bottom of my pitcher. I know you’ve probably seen them too, yuck, right?
Country Time Lemonade Starters are not a powdered mix – it’s a liquid starter that you simply add water too. Country Time Lemonade Starters come in three flavors – lemonade, berry lemonade, and half tea half lemonade. I noticed that on the back of the packages, there are directions for making a pitcher of lemonade and a single glass of lemonade – I like that versatility!
We’re sharing a recipe for Berry Lemonade Popsicles that uses the Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter. They are super easy to make and we’ll guide you through it!
Pour 3/4 cup of the Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter into a pitcher. Add 7 and 1/4 cups of water to the pitcher and stir to mix. The lemonade is now ready! In a popsicle mold (this is the popsicle mold I own), add sliced strawberries and blueberries. Fill the molds with berry lemonade then place the top on the popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze the popsicles overnight. Once they are frozen, they are ready to be removed from the mold.
Berry Lemonade Popsicles
Yield: 10+ popsicles
Total Time: freeze overnight
- Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pour 3/4 cup of Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter mix into a pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 7 and 1/4 cups cold water. Stir to combine.
- Add a few sliced strawberries and blueberries to each popsicle mold.
- Fill each popsicle mold with the berry lemonade.
- Place the top on the popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
- To get the popsicles to release from the mold, fill your kitchen sink with room temperature water. Place the mold in the water, making sure the water does not go above the top of the mold.
- Allow the mold to sit in the water for a few seconds.
- Begin to wiggle a popsicle free. If it feels tough, allow them to set in the water a few more seconds.
- Once all of the popsicles are removed from the mold, enjoy or wrap the extras in plastic wrap and return to the freezer.