Want our top 10 essential dessert recipes?
Get our favorite classic recipes in your inbox! It’s 100% free, but we might make you hungry!
Snickers Brownie Bites
So what’s better than a Snickers? These homemade Snickers Brownie Bites, hands down – it’s a good (and bad thing) that this recipe makes a 9×13 inch pan.
This recipe reminds me of another recipe I recently posted, Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies. Maybe it’s because chocolate and peanut butter are heavenly when paired together.
These snickers brownie bites aren’t really time intensive in terms of the “active time”, but you do need to let each layer cool before adding the next, so that takes some time.
Speaking of Halloween, Ryan and I got into the halloween spirit this past weekend.
A new use for our power drill!
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients on back of box
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 package Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 & 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Prepare your brownie mix according to package directions and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean per the directions on the package. Cool the brownies completely. (I put them in the fridge for 1 hour)
Marshmallow Fluff Peanut Butter Layer
- In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and the smooth peanut butter until blended. Spread the fluff peanut butter mixture on top of the cooled brownies in an even layer.
- Let this firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes, covered.
Caramel Peanut Layer
- Microwave the unwrapped caramels in a medium bowl with a splash of heavy cream for 1 minute. Stir, then heat for an additional 30 seconds or until melted and smooth.
- Spread the caramel layer on top of the marshmallow fluff PB layer evenly. Immediately sprinkle on the peanuts and press them gently into the caramel.
- Put the bars in the fridge, covered, for about 30 minutes to set.
- Cut and devour!
Recipe adapted from The Domestic Rebel.