Oreo Cookies & Cream Brownies
These brownies are loaded! Oreos and Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses – are you serious? YES!
Brownies are already in the dessert category, so let’s just add a little bit more goodness to them.
For some reason, I was just thinking about black bean brownies, and how maybe, just maybe, using black bean brownies would make up for the added oreos and cookies & cream kisses. But from personal experience, if you’re making black bean brownies, they are really going to need a helping of oreos and cookies & cream kisses, or ice cream.
But let’s clarify, these are not black bean brownies, these are overly delicious Oreo Cookies & Cream Brownies. If you want this recipe to be extra easy, use a box mix of brownies! And see if you can talk your kids into crushing the oreos for you :)
Our recipe makes a 9×13 inch pan of these delicious shareable brownies, but you can easily cut the recipe in half and bake it in a 9×9 inch pan.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 & 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 12-15 crushed Oreos for batter
- 7-8 crushed Oreos for top
- 20 chopped Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses for batter
- 10 chopped Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses for top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mix.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Crush about 12-15 Oreos and chop about 20 Cookies & Cream Kisses, stir into the batter.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Add the remaining 7-8 crushed Oreos and 10 chopped kisses to the top and slightly press them into the batter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
You can cut the recipe in half and bake in a 9x9 pan for about 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from The Idea Room.