Frozen Lime Graham Cracker Crumb Pies
This dessert reminds me of frozen key lime pie.
But, easier and healthier – bonus points!
Frozen lime graham cracker crumb pies will definitely become a summer staple – see not just for St. Patrick’s Day!
But easy enough to quickly make on St. Patrick’s Day if you’re feeling festive. Or browse our other St. Patrick’s Day ideas here.
Better believe it..only 4 ingredients
Oh, I forgot, a little bit of irish luck too :)
- Graham Crackers, 5-6
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Lime Sherbet, slightly room temperature
- Cool Whip
- Put the graham crackers into a blender or food processor, and blend until you have graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter.
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs into 6 regular sized muffin tins.
- Using the bottom of the 1/2 cup, push the crumbs evenly into the muffin tins.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add 1 and 1/2 scoops of lime sherbet into the muffin tins. Use a spoon to evenly push the sherbet down, making it smooth on top.
- Put the muffin tin in the freezer until the sherbet is hard, 1-2 hours.
- Remove the frozen lime graham cracker crumb pies from the muffin tin using a fork if needed along the sides.
- Add cool whip before serving if desired. I used a frosting piping bag to add mine.
How can you tell if a leprechaun is having a good time?
He is ‘dublin’ over with laughter!