Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream Cones
Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream Cones – no bake chocolate vanilla cheesecake swirled into ice cream cones! The best way to eat cheesecake!
Ice cream is probably one of my favorite foods, along with muffins, spaghetti, and peppers. You know I had to say peppers.. otherwise all of my fav foods would be junk food and that’s certainly not the kind of eating I want to encourage. So be sure to eat your vegetables before eating dessert :)
If you like ice cream, which I hope you do.. how do you like your ice cream?
Soft and somewhat melty? Or perfectly frozen with no signs of melting?
I would rather struggle to get the ice cream out of the container because it’s so frozen than eat fluffy ice cream. Fluffy, soft, and soupy are pretty much the words I would use to describe melty ice cream. And in my book it’s no good.
But there is something even worse than melty ice cream. Trying to photograph melty ice cream. Booo.
But if you caught the title of this recipe at the very beginning, you would have noticed that it said “chocolate vanilla cheesecake ice cream cones.”
I’m not talking about cheesecake ice cream. Although that is really good. This recipe is no bake chocolate vanilla cheesecake swirled into ice cream cones. It’s possibly the cutest way to eat cheesecake, don’t you think?! And.. it doesn’t melt!! A food photographer’s dream!
Normally a no bake cheesecake involves cheesecake and graham cracker crumbs in a glass or a jar. But a waffle ice cream cone is a good stand in for graham cracker crumbs. And now we have a portable, spoon-less cheesecake!
- Ice cream cones
- Cool whip
- Maraschino cherries
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Vanilla Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir occasionally as the chocolate chips melts. It make take up to 10 minutes to melt the chocolate, but keep the heat on low. Once the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is cooled, combine the chocolate and cream cheese in a bowl and beat using an electric mixer until everything is smooth and combined. Put the bowl of chocolate cheesecake in the fridge.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat using an electric mixer until everything is smooth and combined. Put the bowl of vanilla cheesecake in the fridge. Allow both of the cheesecakes to sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- In one piping bag fit with a wilton 2D tip, combine the chocolate and vanilla cheesecake. Try your best to put the chocolate cheesecake on one side of the bag and then fill the bag with vanilla cheesecake on the other side. Pipe the cheesecake into an ice cream cone. Top with a dollop of cool whip, sprinkles and a maraschino cherry.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like our ice cream cone cupcakes. Cupcakes that look like ice cream cones.. and they won’t melt either!