Cheese dip and bean dip are great, but I’d really rather have chocolate! So let’s just combine the idea of dip with my love for sweets – Rocky Road Dip is the answer!
Actually, making room for this Rocky Road Dip between the Velveeta and guacamole at your next party is a really good idea.
Serve it up with graham crackers, animal crackers, nilla wafers, pretzels or a spoon :-)
I bet you could even spread some on your toast in the morning .. okay, maybe not.
Let’s point out the really good things about this recipe:
-no oven required
-only one mixing bowl needed
-uses only 4 measuring utensils (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 tsp and 1 tbsp)
Quick and easy – that’s what I like.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Mallow Bits (found near marshmallows in store)
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in the brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well.
- Fold in the mallow bits, chocolate chips, and almonds.
- Serve with your choice of graham crackers, pretzels, or other type of crackers.