Double Reese’s Cup Fudge
Double Reese’s Cup Fudge is the best and easiest dessert on planet earth.
You’ll be especially happy with this fudge if you dream of chocolate rivers and reese’s peanut butter cup trees.
I mean, how can you not like those things? .. I have a hard time understanding those people who don’t like chocolate.
I mean, sometimes breakfast consists of chocolate muffins or chocolate donuts. Lunch is followed by a sweet chocolate snack, and after dinner comes chocolate peanut butter pie or a square of double reese’s cup fudge.
But let’s be real, I would suggest cutting the fudge into small squares, you can see in the pictures that even 1 square packs a lot of fudge.
- 16 rough chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for inside the fudge
- 8 rough chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for top of the fudge
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp shortening, to grease the pan
- Liberally grease an 8x8 inch pan with 1/2 tbsp shortening. Set aside.
- Using a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the peanut butter, chocolate chips and 1/2 tbsp shortening.
- Take the pan off the heat and add in the can of sweetened condensed milk, stir to combine.
- Allow this mixture to cool for 3-5 minutes, then add the 16 rough chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Add the 8 rough topped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on top, slightly pressing them into the fudge.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Did you notice the chocolate milk lurking in the background?